Automotive Lot Attendant at Napleton's Ellwood City Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram-Apply Today!
What We Offer:
* Family owned and operated * Growth opportunities
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Verifies receipt of new cars delivered to dealer and parks cars in new car lot in orderly manner: Compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
* Inspects cars to detect damage and to verify presence of accessories listed on invoice, such as spare tires and radio and stereo equipment.
* Records description of damages and lists missing items on delivery receipt.
* Parks new cars in assigned area according to model.
* Assigns stock control numbers to cars, and catalogs and stores keys.
* Parks cars in different location following sales, to maximize use of space and maintain lot in order.
* Delivers sold cars to new car preparation department.
* Services cars in storage to protect tires, battery, and finish against deterioration.’
* Washes and details vehicles as needed.
* Moves cars on the lot, and delivers them to customer’s houses when needed.
* Assists the managers at the dealerships with various requests.
* Other duties as assigned
* Clean and valid driver’s license.
* Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
* Ability to safely operate motor vehicles.
* Good communication skills and customer focused personality.
About Us Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Ellwood City, PA (16117)