Kaman Industrial Technologies, a division of Kaman Distribution, is a leading distributor of industrial products with over 200 sales and distribution locations throughout North America. Our objective is to deliver the greatest total value to make our customers more productive, more competitive, and more profitable.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Customer Service Representative to join our team in Massillon, OH. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to partner with other teams in order to increase customer satisfaction and expand our customer base.
We are thinkers, innovators, and solution providers.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing products and technical information in a concise and timely manner
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to suggest specific products and solutions
- Suggest alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales, selling KIT shop services and product initiatives
- Contact customers following sales to ensure on-going customer satisfaction and to resolve any pending issues or concerns
- Remain current on product developments by attending training (company/supplier), reading trade journals, supplier literature, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Power Transmission Knowledge is a must
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree in technical discipline preferred
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude preferred
- Knowledge of the distribution industry (Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Fluid Power, Electrical, Motors, Motion Control, Material Handling, Bearings) preferred
- Knowledge of KIT products preferred
- A valid driver’s license may be required
Our comprehensive compensation package and benefit program includes:
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental insurance, and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule
- Company paid Life (family) & STD insurances, Vacation, Holiday & Sick time
- Employee discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- 100% tax free tuition reimbursement
Kaman Distribution is a leading distributor of industrial parts, and operates more than 200 customer service centers and five distribution centers across North America. Kaman offers more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, Kaman provides engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. The distribution group is a segment of Kaman Corporation.
We are committed to a safe and drug free environment for our employees! Candidates must successfully pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen test.
Kaman is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/ Disability; All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.
Location/Region: Massillon, OH (US)