We are Cleveland based Community Mental Health Agency. We are opening a Youngstown Office. We are seeking a Counselor/Therapist to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Perform Diagnostic Assessments on potential Clients
- Write, Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- MUST HAVE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC
We are a small Nationally Accredited and State Certified non profit that provides community based mental health services to various populations.
Location/Region: Youngstown, OH (US)