Metals USA is seeking a 2nd shift Order Filler for our Ambridge PA location. Metals USA - Plates and Shapes Division is a solid growth oriented carbon steel distribution center servicing the defense, commercial construction, road construction and fabrication industries.
The Order Filler under general supervision performs duties related to the storage and movement of inventory or equipment.
· Reads work orders, shipping order, or follows verbal instructions
· Receives, places/returns items into stock inventory locations
· Pulls and assembles customer orders in order of delivery
· Order filling, inspecting, packing, loading and shipping
· Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information bundles and skids of materials.
· Loads and unloads material onto or from trailers
· Transports materials from storage or worksites to load and unload materials using an overhead crane, forklift
· Completes work order paperwork/documentation
· Restocks material
· Assures machine operation centers are timely loaded with material for production
· May perform other duties as assigned
· High School Graduate or equivalent
· Basic math Skills
· Fluency in English
· Basic reading and writing comprehension in English (to read instructions, tickets, safety and policies manuals)
· Ability to read measuring tapes and calipers
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Warehouse experience preferred
· Experience working with Heavy Equipment preferred
· Overhead Crane/forklift experience required
· Demonstrated manual dexterity, finger dexterity, arm-hand steadiness, and multi-limb coordination
If interested, please send resume directly to SSinon@metalsusa.com
Metals USA Metals USA offers competitive starting salary and benefits program.