Recovery Management Services seeks a full time Admissions Coordinator. This role requires in office on Friday evenings and on-call on Saturday and Sunday.
At Recovery Management Services, you will find challenging projects and energetic people with the desire to make a difference. We are looking for a well-rounded individual who is smart, self-motivated, and thrives on working independently and able to make vital contributions to the team effort. You must be the sort of person that understands the details, but at the same time sees the big picture.
The Admissions Coordinator coordinates the admissions process of clients to our inpatient detox program and facilities by maintaining admitting guidelines; obtaining applicant information; screening applicants; completing admissions process; resolving patient issues.
Admissions Coordinator Job Duties:
- Maintains admission guidelines.
- Obtains applicant information and medical information and inputs to the designated system; verifying and clarifying information; interviewing patients and family members; explaining admission criteria.
- Screens patients by comparing patient's condition to admission criteria; evaluating and accepting or rejecting patients; referring patients and family to other programs and institutions.
- Admits patients by completing admission and financial responsibility forms; coordinating and arranging physical, social, emotional, and support service requirements, including transportation.
- Prepares admissions reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Admissions Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Energy Level, Teamwork, People Skills, Documentation Skills, PC Proficiency, Organization, Bedside Manner,
CDCA/Medical Assistant Certification/Working knowledge of Substance Use Disorders
Recovery Management Services is an equal opportunity employer. We hire the best qualified candidate without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.