AT&F is looking to expand their Planning and Scheduling knowledge base. This established and fast-growing steel fabricator seeks experienced Planner/Scheduler to take on this challenge. These individuals will play a critical role in AT&F achieving its strategic initiatives.
- Reports to Operations Manager
- The Planner/Scheduler is responsible to assure proper on-time delivery of finished goods, procurement of materials and management of sub-contracting, and daily direction of priorities in production. Analyze data to drive process improvements, and provide operations and production support throughout the manufacturing processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creation of daily production schedule to achieve on-time delivery.
- Manage and issue purchase orders to subcontractors.
- Create purchase orders for supplied materials, coordinate product delivery.
- ERP system maintenance for inventory levels and production area job orders.
- Establish lot sizing, and production work center schedules.
- Expedite and resolve constraint issues to keep production flowing.
- ERP creation and maintenance of part masters, BOM, and routings.
- Track orders status and communicate accordingly.
- Communicate well through all levels of organization, suppliers, and customer.
- Perform ERP and related functions of shipping finished product to customer.
- Perform receiving inspection of purchased materials, record data, and issue supplier non-conformances if applicable.
- Assist in the management of inventory, stocking, or pulling materials as required.
- Use and update ERP system, generate reports, verify inventory of purchased items.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years manufacturing, planning, scheduling, or buying experience
- Associates or BS degree in areas related to manufacturing, industrial engineering, engineering technology or business preferred, or 5-10 years experience in similar role.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, and ERP/MRP computer systems
- Fast Paced
- Detail oriented
We offer competitive salaries plus profit sharing and a full range of benefits for our Team Members, including health, dental , vision, and life insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, holidays, a Wellness Program, and opportunity for career growth.
Founded in 1940, AT&F is major producer of components for construction cranes and mining equipment; structural sections for shipbuilding, nuclear power plant related components, specialty stainless steel fabrications as well as armor and armor vehicle systems.
AT&F currently operates multiple facilities in Northeast Ohio with over 600,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 200 Team Members. The company also has operations in Denmark and India.
US operations are comprised of specialized Business Units (BUs) and Divisions: Heavy Fabricating, Precision Processing, AT&F Nuclear, AT&F Advanced Metals, AT&F Wisconsin & AT&F Marine
The company is in its fourth generation of family management. While the values of the organization are similar to those found in family run firms, the company is sophisticated and professional.
Location/Region: Massillon, OH (US)