CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR – ALTERNATIVE ENERGY FIELD
Regulus Energy, LLC is an emerging engineering, project management and construction management company specializing in the conversion of waste, biomass and natural gas feedstocks into liquid fuels and electricity. Our goal is to hire the best and brightest people that will have an integral role in our growth into the market leader. With headquarters near New Castle, Pennsylvania and with a backlog of projects, we seek to hire a Contract Administrator with the skills and desire to fulfill the following job qualifications:
Provides and supports contract administration and accounting function for Project Management. Assists in protecting Regulus Energy, LLC legal contractual rights and financial interests in contractual arrangements and sub-contracting relationships.
Nature and Scope:
Interactions are primarily with Project Managers, Engineers, accounting staff, sub-contractors and suppliers. Applies knowledge of Regulus Energy, LLC business policies and practices, procurement and contracting procedures, and commercial contract business practices to support the business administration requirements of construction projects and contracts. May have primary responsibility for administration of basic contracts and subcontracts and/or proposal development. Travel may be required to attend job meetings or to support contract administration/proposal activities in other Regulus Energy, LLC offices, customer offices and or sub-contractor or supplier offices.
- Assists the Project Manager with all document management from estimate to close-out of each project. Coordinates with project management and administrative staff regarding contract administration tasks, and contract preparation and execution.
- Performs and maintains all billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable and all other Accounting functions for each assigned project under the direction of the Project Manager. Must maintain a high level of communication and responsiveness with Accounting Supervisor and Project Management Staff, sub-contractors and suppliers.
Internal Process accountabilities specific to this position:
- Performs assigned contract administration activities including, but not limited to, proposal preparation, subcontract preparation, monitoring, and close out, preparing contractual modifications, change orders and documentation of contract/subcontract actions.
- Performs assigned contract administration tasks in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Performs and/or assists in reviewing various contract-related documents including, but not limited to, teaming agreements, contract terms and conditions for letter-type proposals, subcontracts, contract modifications, solicitations to prospective subcontractors, sub-contractor qualification verification.
- Performs and/or assists in preparing content and supporting documentation for business/cost proposals, including basic price analyses for proposed subcontracts. Interacts with subcontractor organizations to request proposal information and review/evaluate information received.
- Maintains contract/subcontract files and databases of contract/subcontract compliance data. Supports collection of contract/subcontract documents and data.
- Reviews contractual agreements, proposals, and solicitations and recognizes risks with business terms and conditions. Proposes solutions to ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures, and sound business practices.
- Recognizes recurring contractual situations or issues and conveys solutions from one contractual activity to another.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills (both oral and written), works collaboratively in a team environment, and works effectively across organizational lines.
- Demonstrates attention to detail in the preparation and/or review of all assigned work products. Proficient in the use of Construction Accounting and Project Management Software (Sage-Timberline, Foundations, or similar), MS Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) and has the ability to learn new business system applications.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage the contract administration and accounting of a project from estimate through budget to the close of the project.
- Demonstrates effective time management and organizational skills to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around requirements.
- Ability to travel to job site locations or to other Regulus Energy, LLC offices.
Associate’s degree (2 year) or Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) in Business Administration or Accounting preferred, or the equivalent in relevant experience in Construction Accounting/Office Experience.
Regulus Energy offers an attractive compensation package including competitive salary and bonuses, company stock, healthcare, 401K and more. This is a terrific opportunity to grow with us in an exciting business. Please forward your resume to email@example.com