We are seeking a hard working, flexible manufacturing associate to join our team! This is a first shift position, but hours can vary depending on daily schedule. Saturdays are required during peak production periods.
- Be part of a production team to ensure daily schedule is complete
- Communicate in a positive and productive manner
- Work efficiently
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Critical eye for detail and quality
- Strong, strong, strong math skills. Must be able to understand and communicate fractions and decimals. Must be able to read and understand a tape measure (including all the little lines)
**We are a drug-free workplace, and all employees are subject to random drug screening**
Tower Industries is a manufacturer and fabricator of premium solid surfacing, natural stone and quartz countertops, sinks, vanity tops, shower enclosures and conference tables.
Location/Region: Massillon, OH (US)