Internal Medicine Physicians is recognized as one of the area’s top internal medicine groups. This level of respect is due to our progressive culture and passion for delivering excellent care to patients in our three Stark county locations.
Responsibilities and Expectations of the position include the performance of initial and ongoing assessment of patients’ medical, physical, and psychosocial status. This may include but is not limited to conducting complete history and physical assessments; developing and implementing treatment plans; recording progress notes; and ordering tests, medications, and therapies based on the interpretation of data. In addition, the APRN will provide medical direction to clinical staff as needed. The APRN will work within the framework of the State Nurse Practice Act. All privileges are conducted in accordance with the established Standard Care Arrangement (SCA), within the scope of practice for the APRN, and in collaboration with the physicians identified by the SCA.
· The position requires a master’s degree and certification as a certified nurse practitioner or certified clinical nurse specialist.
· State of Ohio APRN license required.
· Certificate to prescribe or meet qualifications to obtain certificate to prescribe is required.
· Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience as an APRN is required.
· Population specific competency: ability to effectively interact with populations of patients/caregivers with an understanding of their needs for self-respect and dignity.
· Ability to anticipate problems and problem solve
· Demonstrate integrity and strong work ethic along with exceptional interpersonal customer service skills.
· Maintain professional development within the APRN role.
· Employment status is contingent on the candidate's success in credentialing as a member of our Allied Health Staff.
Internal Medicine Physicians is recognized as one of the area's top internal medicine groups. This level of respect is due to our progressive culture and passion for delivering excellent care to patients in our three Stark county locations.