Description OfficeTeam has a premier company looking to full-time a highly-skilled and productive Office Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Are you a hard worker who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then this Office Assistant role is the job for you. The Office Assistant is a short term temporary opportunity and is located in the Glencoe, Ohio area.
- Route calls to the appropriate individuals
- Maintain office facility and resources
- File, copy and faxing for various departments
- Submit data accurately Requirements - Skills to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
- A willingness to take on both small administrative tasks and high visibility requests
- Word and Excel skills a plus
- Manage tasks independently
- Knowledge of copying
- Filing experience highly desired
- Documentation experience preferred
- Data entry experience
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Youngstown, OH (US)